Thursday 16 February 2012

STATE PROJECT{My Demise}

It was't an accident
My breath smelt no booze
Nor did my own doom choose
The demise was a state project
To shun the ideal-ones who object

I abode by the sacred oaths
Vowed never to woorship the shut mouths
they work off-sided like night moths
trans-night to set abominations on progress
thus my end were due process

I perished in the mouths of a hunter
who kills the bird that guards him
the ground on which I stood sunk
the foundation on which stands an empty bank
my course may dwindle, but reasons prevail

I never designed lurk
but this time the state did its work
to poach those who stand for truth
.................................................
................................................. http://facebook.com/qing.jyulyan

No comments:

Post a Comment