Tuesday 28 May 2013

BACK TO DEVELOP MY HOMELAND

Today they set up mirrors
That reflect their aging Arrogance
 Adopting a stern detrimental line
They alone know what to think

 In the darkness of our universe
 Negatives assume the power of their Original
 Images, Naive termites were unleashed
To feed on the meager corner---
 ---Poles of the globe.

 Didn't they become subversive?
 Metaphors confusing the KIRINYAGA tyres
 That crushed them! Even to pee
 Which youth does not need clearance???

 Who dares to bulge
 The precious days
And give evidence
For hope bereft
Only MAMA endures
  She the GREATEST

 Dear Executives , send me home
I'll give salvage to MAMA again
 She knows my crawl since first step
 My destiny is at the anthills
 An a son from Mt.Kenya villages
 Shame on their complains
 Darkness is the life they give us NEW elites
Claiming capital utility __ now (I) we know
 From your teaching I'll base my Dreams
MAMA you the first and last of teachers
Am coming home, Develop my homeland

No comments:

Post a Comment