Monday 16 September 2013

Pleasure by other weird names

Deja vu!! Either sorrow or fun, when you get a feeling a second time there is always a tip of regret, bits of bitter sweet and recollections of how different the circumstance compare.

You want to linger at it more than you did unitially if it's a good feeling, you want to enjoy the moment and get deeper to edges you didn't manage the first time, and I admit it's worth every second, every minute. On the flip side, if it is a grave situation, you cry, moarn and lament in your heart. You pray for the controller of your universe to let it pass and fast, you want to rush and get past it; but it gets or rather seems extremely slow, like the dragons of doom have been sent to make you suffer, like MADIMONI.

Unlike those instances I had my own "Sirikali saidia" moments for the weekend, I moarned and lamented the day away, cursing my usually wrong judgements and summons. But I was vigilant of my predicaments, I was in control or rather the tribulations had limits, self 'mumbo jumbo'.

I also had a good time, a series of moments and I had to cupture one by a redo of a piece I wrote on imagination, which has since become a testmony. This is barely from the fact that it happened. Wooh!! That was a lot of meaningless prose..... sorry!!!

In the promises lighter
than baloons
And my care less than of
goons
In the sunrise of your dire
boom
I'll watch over to avoid my
doom
This same mouth that
promises heaven
Brings hell right on to
your haven
And the foot that
stumbled on your bed
Strayed onto your friend's
for the weekend
The softness of my sweet-
arrested tongue
Licked the foreigner
deserving only a hang
I was the fair gentleman
of her night
And the sweetness which
swallowed her might
I saw her passion melt my
ignorance
And the bare moment
rekindled her pains
She rightly echoed your
moans and groans
Coz my depth was right
beneath her bones
The weight of my words is
shame
But the swimming of my
pin is not same
Dive into a neighbouring
forbidden pool
And discover edges
yummy than the home's
cool
While you experience
stolen moment's pleasure
And strokes as free as air,
no pressure
The expectancy of every
mistake
Borne the failure of a
mature climax
And the frequency with
which you are able
To effect my coming
inumerable times
Coz that's the missing link
of times
The very reason I've come
back to you

I know what you thinking.. Hio story inatusaidiaje???? On to the next one friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment