Friday 4 October 2013

GIRLS LANGUAGE THAT WE GUY'S FAIL TO GET

I will write this and add no comments. I got many of them things to say but I pass. So below are some of the things they say, or things they do or they expect.  Peace out!!!

1. If I didn't call you, I'm
just waiting for you to call
me
2. When I'm mad and I walk
away from you, follow me,
please?
3. When I push and hit you,
grab
me and don't let me go
4. When I ignore you, give
me your attention
5. When I say I hate you, say
I love you to me
6 .When I say it's too cold,
hug me tight
7. When I tickle you, tickle
me back
8. When I stare at you, I
want a kiss
9. When I started to cry, tell
me I
can cry on your shoulders
10. When I give up on us, tell
me
that you will fight for us..
11. And what with the "am fine" "nothing" and "I'l tell you later??

No comments:

Post a Comment