Monday 10 February 2014

WHY AM STILL DATING BOOKS AND NOT GIRLS

I was just thinking why I am still not dating, ok, am dating my books, I do dates, quality time, and picnics with my books.

I looove holding my book, caress it, flip it around and smile before I turn every page with gentleman's touch and hardy.

Why???

1. If you’re in a
relationship with a book,
you never go to bed alone.

2. Your mom will pretty
much always approve of
the relationship.

3. If you’re ready to meet
a new book, it’s easy to go
out and find a new one.

4. It’s easy to get space
when you need it.

5. When things go bad, you
CAN start over from the
beginning.

6. You can skim over the
parts you don’t like.

7. They smell GREAT.

8. You can easily be in a
relationship with more
than one book and they
never find out about each
other.

9. Fantasizing is
encouraged.

10. It’s a love that lasts a
lifetime.

11. Books will always wait for you, you might be an year late and they won't complain.

Who can resist that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment